Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Oh my

It's been awhile!  My absence has been because I accepted a full-time job at Half Price Books, and that, coupled with being in school full-time, has left with me very little time to do anything else.  But I applied for graduation, and I'll finally be done with school in July!  While I won't have as much free time as I did before, I'll still have more than I do now, which will be a much needed plus.

In other news, Vince and I are looking for a house!  We actually just had an inspection on a house today.  It didn't go as well as we'd hoped, but I'm hoping it'll all work out.  And it WILL all work out eventually, we just don't know when.

I also started doing yoga!  I joined YogaGlo, which has tons of classes online.  It's so relaxing, and I'm already feeling better.

Here's hoping my next post will be in less than two months!

No comments: